painkiller lyrics not only affects the quality of life, but some people also suffer from mental illness due to the lack of effective treatment for long-term pain. Many pain patients are not treated in time, so that local long-term general pain is transformed into complex local pain syndrome or central pain, which becomes a refractory pain disease. Therefore, the pain should be relieved in time.
Misunderstandings in this paragraph
For some pain, taking painkillers will conceal the true condition. With a lot of painkiller lyrics, especially pain in the internal organs, it is difficult for patients to distinguish what is wrong. If the painkiller lyrics are taken blindly and prematurely, although the pain can be temporarily relieved, the pain is concealed after taking the painkillers, which is not conducive to the doctor’s observation of the condition and judgment of the diseased part, and it is not conducive to the correct diagnosis and timely treatment of the doctor. In addition, after taking analgesics, the patient feels no pain temporarily, but the disease may actually be getting worse, such as massive bleeding in ectopic pregnancy, necrosis and perforation secondary to appendicitis. This temporary pain relief will cover the true condition and make the disease progress. Exacerbate, cause serious consequences. Therefore, once there is pain caused by the disease or unexplained pain, the patient should go to the hospital in time to find out the cause of the pain.
According to the degree of pain,
regularity and the first effective analgesic time, analgesics should be given on time to maintain the concentration of the drug in the blood and control the pain stimulus below the pain threshold.
The principle of using drugs according to the steps
Generally, non-opioids are used first. If the drugs, dosage, and usage cannot achieve analgesic effect, weak opioids can be added. If the two cannot be used together, strong opioids can be used.
For moderate and severe pain, it is best to use two or more analgesic drugs, which can reduce their dosage and complications, and enhance the analgesic effect.
Repeated use of the same analgesic drug for a long period of time will cause the body to develop drug resistance. You should not rely on increasing the dose to achieve analgesic effect, and should be replaced by other analgesic drugs in time.
According to actual needs, under the premise of ensuring safety, the dose of the drug (painkiller lyrics) is increased from small to large until the patient’s pain is relieved. For example, if you want to get better right away, you can increase the dose of medicine without authorization; or if you don’t take medicine seriously, if you think of it, you can just take it, or if you don’t remember it, it’s wrong to take two medicines together once.
Actively prevent and prevent the side effects ofpainkiller lyrics.
The first category: non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Aspirin, ibuprofen, indomethacin, paracetamol, phenylbutazone, rofecoxib, celecoxib, etc. The analgesic effect is relatively weak, not addictive, widely used, and effective. It is used for common pain. Such as cold, fever, muscle aches, colds, fatigue headaches, neuralgia.
The second category: central analgesics. Tramadol is a representative, is a synthetic central medicine analgesic, belongs to the second class of essence.
Morphine magic drug
The analgesic effect of tramadol is stronger than that of general antipyretic analgesics, and its analgesic effect is 1/10 of that of morphine. Mainly used for all kinds of acute pain of moderate degree and pain after operation.
The third category: narcotic analgesics. It is represented by opioids such as morphine and dulantine. These drugs have a strong analgesic effect, but long-term use can become addictive. Such drugs have a strict management system and are mainly used for terminal cancer patients.
The fourth category: antispasmodic analgesics. Mainly used for the treatment of gastrointestinal and other smooth muscle spasm pain, such as gastrointestinal, biliary tract, urinary tract colic, representative drugs such as atropine, probensine, epilepsy, anisodamine, etc.
The fifth category: anxiolytic analgesics. Patients with headaches are often accompanied by anxiety, tension, and restlessness. Tension headache patients have more severe headaches due to facial muscle tension and contraction. Anti-anxiety drugs can stabilize the mood and relax the muscles, so it is also used for the treatment of headaches. The representative drug is Valium.
Collapse edit this paragraph of drug use
1. For common neck, shoulder, waist and leg pain, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs should be preferred, such as Fenbid, Voltaren, etc.;
2. If fever is accompanied by headache or toothache, antipyretic analgesics, such as aspirin and indomethacin, can be used.
3. For cancer patients with pain, various treatment measures should be taken decisively so that the patients can alleviate the pain both mentally and physically.
4. Prevent drug tolerance: Patients who use analgesics for a long time due to chronic pain will have drug tolerance problems. At the same time, the longer the medication, the greater the dose of medication required, and various adverse reactions will follow. The methods to prevent or reduce drug tolerance include: comprehensively apply auxiliary painkiller lyrics as much as possible to enhance the analgesic effect; alternate application of different types of analgesic drugs instead of using one drug; gradually adjust the drug dose after the patient’s pain is relieved. The interval of medication can also be extended appropriately; at the same time, it can be treated with other analgesic methods.
5. Do not drink alcohol before and after oral analgesics: because alcohol can increase the toxicity of analgesics, even regular doses can cause liver and kidney damage.
6. Countermeasures for adverse reactions: Some analgesics may produce some adverse reactions, especially narcotic analgesics, which can manifest as nausea, vomiting, acid reflux, indigestion, constipation, headache, dizziness, skin rash, shortness of breath, etc. Stop using this kind of medicine in time, consult a physician, and change other medicines, so as not to aggravate the condition and cause other undesirable consequences.
7. Only use heroin or morphine for severe pain:People often have various kinds of pain, so painkillers are almost necessary for every family, and patients often adopt a “stop pain” attitude, so the abuse of painkillers is more common. Many consumers still don’t fully understand the
following harms caused by the abuse of painkiller lyrics:
1. Damage to the kidneys
Analgesics can cause chronic interstitial nephritis, renal papillary necrosis, and renal insufficiency. This is due to painkillers inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins. Indomethacin is more common.
2. Inducing gastric ulcer
Drugs such as salicylic acid, aspirin, and indomethacin can stimulate the gastric mucosa, cause severe gastrointestinal reactions, induce gastric ulcers, and even gastric bleeding and perforation.
3. Bleeding tendency
Salicylic acid, aspirin, etc. can inhibit the formation of prothrombin in the liver, reduce the level of prothrombin in the blood, and affect the physiological function of platelets, prolong the clotting time, affect the clotting function, and cause bleeding tendency.
4. Lead to a decrease in white blood cells
Analgin, butazone, and indomethacin can inhibit the leukopenia caused by bone marrow, and even lead to agranulocytosis.
5. Liver damage.
Aspirin,butyl benzene, and indomethacin can cause liver damage and cause hepatomegaly and liver discomfort. Symptoms such as elevated transaminase.
6. Allergic reactions
Analgin and paracetamol can cause allergic reactions, skin rashes, drug fever, or aggravation of asthma.
7. The use of indomethacin can cause central nervous system symptoms,
such as headache and dizziness.
8. Cover up symptoms
The application of analgesics can cover up the condition, delay the diagnosis, and delay the timing of treatment.
9. Taking painkillers for a long time can cause addiction
If you don’t eat it, it will be unbearable to suffer. Just like morphine, it will be addictive. Therefore, it is necessary to think carefully about taking painkillers, and it should not be taken for a long time.